WELCOME

The purpose of this blog is to provide an archived resource of Personal thoughts, learning resources, and parent information.

Regular postings will be added on Mondays.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Reporting and Portfolio Expectations

Reporting expectations:
I need to receive an email from you every week, or at the most every two weeks. Even if they just let me know that you're alive and well, and that you're still plugging away. I get nervous when it's been longer than two weeks without hearing anything.  I love receiving brief summaries of what's going on in the different subject areas. 

Portfolios:
As you proceed through the year keep samples from the different subject areas to submit. I enjoy receiving emailed scans of assignments. I'll send a portfolio checklist to help you to build your portfolios. I'll also post the list on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment